star_outlinestar_outlinestar_outlinestar_outlinestar_outline
Be the first to review this

You've bought this product 0 times.

You've bought from this vendor 0 times.

This Old Barn Farm & Flowers

Beef Ribeye Steak 2 per Package

Butcher Shop: Beef, Steak

1lbs package containing 2 Beef Ribeye Steak. Our beef animals are raised on pasture and consume about 98% of their diet eating Clover, Timothy Grass and Orchard grass. We do provide 2% of their diet in the form of non gmo corn, soybean and mineralsUSA / Indiana / Hendricks CountyThis old farm

$16.85

Sorry, this product is unavailable in your local market at this time.
Q: What is the diet like? Corn-fed, grass-fed, pastured, or what?

A: All of our beef are pasture raised. They consume 98% of their diet eating clover, Timothy grass & orchard grass their entire lives. The other 2 % of their diet is non gmo corn, soybean, minerals.

April 25th, 2019 person_outline Nick C
Be the first to review this product